Health Care Liability Disclaimer
The contents of this app are for informational purposes only and do not render
medical or psychological advice, opinion, diagnosis, or treatment.
The information provided through this app should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease.
It is not a substitute for professional medical care.
If you have or suspect you may have a medical or psychological problem, you should consult your appropriate health care provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this app.
- No part of the content should be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- This site and its services do not constitute the practice of treatment, diagnosis, or advice on medical care by a physician, nurse or other professional.
- You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs.
- We recommend that users always seek advice from a physician or other qualified health care provider if they have questions about medical conditions or personal health.
- If you suspect that you have an illness or a health problem, contact a qualified health care provider right away.
You agree to the following conditions:
- Do not use this application for any purpose that violates local, state, national or international laws.
- Do not use this application as a means of distributing advertising or unsolicited material to third parties.
- Not to use this content to publish or transmit material that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, detestable or violent to any person or entity.
- Do not try to disable or "pirate" this application, nor interfere in any other way in its operation.
If you use any part of the application that requires protected access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your device, account and password, and restricted access to your device.
In addition, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities carried out in your account.
Termination of use
- Biological Decoding may, in its sole discretion, terminate your use of the application or your account at any time.
- You assume personal responsibility for any charges you incur prior to such termination.
- Biological Decoding reserves the right to change, suspend or interrupt all or part of the aspects of the Site at any time and without prior notice.
- "Biological Decoding", "Total Biology", "Decodificación Biológica", "Biología Total" names and their respective logos are registered trademarks ™.
- The content of Biological Decoding is protected by US, Uruguay, Argenina, Chile, Brazil, Peru and international copyright laws.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit or frame any section of these materials without the prior written consent of the rights owners, unless you can view a single copy of these materials in A single computer for personal, non-commercial use, provided you: do not alter or modify the materials in any way, include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright notices), and do not use the materials in some way suggesting an association with Biological Decoding or an entity affiliated with Biological Decoding.
- You understand and accept that ownership of these materials will not be transferred to you nor any other user.